Whitewind Farm has a fabulous reputation of producing very successful riders. You can be a part of that elite group of riders as well.
- Each lesson is custom made to suit every rider’s level and ability
- Lessons are around 1 hour
- All levels of riders are welcome, beginner to advanced
- Well trained school horses are available
- Good quality tack and equipment available
- Lessons are safe and progressive
The lessons are technically correct and we have fun in the process!
For best results, plan on a minimum of one lesson per week. The more times per week a student rides, the faster their skill will increase.
$40.00 per lesson
$55.00 per requested private lesson
Basic riding equipment each student is required to provide:
- Long pants
- Boots (some kind of heel on foot; sneakers don’t work!)
Optional riding equipment student can provide:
(encouraged but not necessary)
- Personal helmet
- Riding gloves
- Tall boots or 1/2 chaps